If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Day at the Zoo

We recently renewed our zoo membership and decided Saturday would be a perfect day to head there! It was in the 70's and I figured I would be able to handl it (being 31 weeks pregnant) since it wasn't too hot outside. Leah always loves to go the zoo. She gets so excited and talks about all of the different animals that she will see. When I ask her what her favorite animal is, she has been saying "a dragon." We didn't see any dragons at the zoo, but she did enjoy watching the bears, penguins and zebras. We only spent a few hours there before Leah started to get tired (it was a lot of walking for me too). We left and went to the Kona Grill for lunch. It was a fun afternoon with my family!
A Shark!
Sipping on a slurpee
Monkeys
All tuckered out

No comments:

Post a Comment