If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall Mini's with the Kids

Over the weekend, we took the kids for Fall pictures. We met Jennifer from Jennifer Marie Photography out at St. James Farm in Winfield. It was perfect with cute landscape and a barn. We've used Jennifer a handful of times in the past and have always been pleased with the results. She was offering Fall "mini-sessions" this year. Essentially it is a shorter appointment at an affordable rate. I am a big fan of her mini sessions. We've done past Fall mini's, Christmas mini's and Easter mini's. With this past session, she turned around the pictures very quick. I am SUPER happy with the way they came out. I am going to have a hard time deciding which one to use for our Christmas cards this year.

Get ready for all the cuteness! (There were a ton more, but these were my favorites).













No comments:

Post a Comment