If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Monday, October 21, 2013

Kid's Halloween Party at the Dygdon's

For the past few years, we've always hosted a kids Halloween party. I've always loved planning a fun event for the kids and getting everyone together. This year, life has been much busier than normal (two kids keep me on my toes and I also just received a promotion at work!) and I just didn't have the time to pull together a party. Luckily, our friends Nicole and Daryl graciously volunteered to host the festivities this year! I willingly passed the torch to them!

This past Saturday we headed over to the Dygdon's for some Halloween fun! Leah was beyond excited and couldn't wait to get there. We decided to dress the kids as Spider Man and Spider Girl. (Leah has a Power Ranger costume for school, but I wanted them to coordinate for the party). Everything was perfect at the party! Nicole definitely outdid herself with cute decorations and lots of yummy food! All of the kids were so adorable in their costumes and they kept themselves entertained in the bounce house / slide combo. Leah has definitely come out of her shell and ran around the whole afternoon with the kids. She had a blast with Dylan, Emma and Julia (the other girls who are right around her age). Mason walked around the party like a little Frankenstein. Even though he is little, I really think he had fun. Both kids were wiped out by the time we got in the car to head home. 

A big thanks to the Dygdon's for hosting a wonderful party! A great time was had by all!!


 All of the kiddos
 The Held siblings and the Weber siblings




 Dylan, Julia and Leah
 Leah and her friend Emma
 Dylan, Leah and Emma
 Me and my two loves!
 The gracious hosts
A few of my best girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment