If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall Fun

I love October and all of the fun fall activities that go with it! We had our first visit to a pumpkin farm on Saturday. The weather was predicting rain, but it looked clear so we still ventured out. We decided to go check out Johansen's Farm in Bolingbrook. It is so close, but we've never been there before. I saw a Groupon for it, but by the time I went to go get it, it was sold out. So.....I ended up forking over $36 for the four of us to enter (Mason was free). It was SO cute there!! I think since the weather forecast looked so bad, it kept people away. There was really no one there, which was perfect. We spent about 2 hours there and were able to get through everything.

While at Johansen's Farm, Leah held some baby chicks, jumped in a pumpkin bounce house, rode a pony, went down the big slide and saw tons of animals. We also went on a train ride, ran through a corn maze and went on a hay ride. We picked up some baby pumpkins and were on our way. Just after getting back in the car, it started to rain. I didn't bring my camera, so my iPhone had to do! It was a little over-priced, but Leah had fun! I can't wait for the rest of the fall festivities!


No comments:

Post a Comment