If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Festivities at Leah's Preschool

I volunteered to help with the Halloween Party at Leah’s preschool. There were 4 parents total that assisted with the party (3 mom’s and a dad). Leah was very excited that I was going to be there for all of the fun. We (the parent’s) got there at 1:00 to setup. We pretty much had full reign over the afternoon. The teachers stepped back and we were in charge. First the kids completed a craft. There were suckers covered to look like ghosts. The kids put on googley eyes and drew on a face. We followed up the craft with a snack. I made ‘pumpkin patch’ dirt cake. Then we had several games planned (witch hat ring toss, mummy wrap, pin the nose on the pumpkin and a cup game). After the festivities, the kids did a quick parade in their Halloween costumes. (It was a rainy day so we weren’t able to go outside). Overall, I think the kids had a great time! I loved being able to come in for the afternoon and help out with the party.

Leah enjoying a sweet treat!
Ghost craft!
Pumpkin patch dirt cake
Witch hat ring toss
Mummy Wrap
Leah and her friend

Leah and Miss Deb
Leah and Laney Jo
Leah and Miss Julee

No comments:

Post a Comment