If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Monday, July 30, 2012

Mason's Photo Shoot

We did do the Bella Baby pictures while we were in the hospital, but I really wanted to have professional pictures taken when we got home. I had researched photographers a few months before Mason was born. I ended up going with Rose Alene Photography (www.rosealene.com). She had done several photo shoots for a friend of mine and I have always loved the pictures she posted. She also did a shoot for one of my coworkers and another friend. When I booked her, I was excited because she would come to our house to do the pictures. I originally scheduled the session for August 6th, but little did I know that Mason would be arriving so early! Luckily, I was able to call her and it wasn't a problem to reschedule. So the Friday after we got home from the hospital, we did our first photo shoot at our house.

I was really hoping to get some pictures of Mason and Leah together, but Leah had other plans. I found all of these adorable sibling poses on Pinterest. None of them worked out though. Leah would sit by Mason for 10 seconds, but then would be on the move. She wouldn't sit still and definitely didn't cooperate. I was disappointed, but we have plenty of time to try again. Luckily, we did get two cute pictures of Leah by herself though. I was happy with the way the pictures turned out. Coincidentally, we ended up doing a second photo shoot the next day (more to come on that session). Basically it was an opportunity we couldn't pass up. I haven't gotten the pictures back yet, but can't wait to see them!Mason is now a pro in front of the camera!



















No comments:

Post a Comment