If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Monday, May 23, 2011

Leah....mommy said NO!!!

This phrase seemed to be the theme of the night! I found myself saying it multiple times. It seems that everytime I turn around Leah is getting into something or putting her little nose where it doesn't belong. Usually she is such a good little girl, but tonight she is a handful.  I came home from work and began to make dinner. I made Leah a mini-cheeseburger and veggies. I put her food on the tray of her highchair. I turned my back for one second and she had managed to throw every last bite of food on the floor. As the final carrot was in mid-air, I said "Leah....mommy said NO!" At this point it was too late and the damage was done. Between climbing on the fireplace, playing with Sushi's dog food and pulling all of the condiments out of the refridgerator it has been quite a night.

She can't make up her mind if she is happy or crabby. She'll be carrying on laughing and playing one minute and then crying the next. Geez no one told me that a year old could have such mood swings! We went for a walk after dinner to get some fresh air. At first it started out a bit rocky as Leah only wanted to walk. She wanted no part of the stroller. She chilled out eventually and enjoyed being outside. As I am typing this now I just turned around to find her sucking on the "heel" of my high heels. "Leah.....mommy said NO! That is gross!" Ahh - is it time for bed yet?

Happy Leah


Crabby Leah



No comments:

Post a Comment