If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Valentine's Day Mini's

Just a few days before Valentine's Day, I got a message from my photographer friend Rose to let me know she was doing last minute mini-Valentine's day shoots. Rose always does amazing work, but I was hesitant to take the kids because it was last minute and I didn't have any outfits for them. It didn't take much convincing before I signed up for a time-slot on Friday afternoon (since Leah didn't have school and I was home with the kids). The night before, I ran to the mall and scrambled some outfits together. In the end, I am so glad I took the kids for the mini's because the pictures came out awesome! Rose has been doing our family pictures for the past several years - she is just awesome!


















No comments:

Post a Comment