If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Daddy - Daughter Dance

Our park district was hosting a daddy-daughter dance at our Rec center. It sounded fun so I signed Leah and Rob up for the event. A few weeks before the ball, Leah and I went shopping and found a cute dress (on clearance at Macy') and new shoes. I also ordered her a corsage that they would pickup at the dance.

On Saturday, the 6th the big day had come. Leah loved getting all dolled up (although she HATED having to wear tights)! She looked so beautiful. Rob got dressed up too and wore a suit. The dance was from 6:00-9:00. I really was very impressed with park district and felt they did a great job for the girls! There was dinner, dancing and a chocolate fountain! In addition they Disney princesses were there and Elsa did a special concert for the girls! Leah loved it! They also had a photo booth and crafts! I'm happy Leah had such a great time!

While Leah and Rob were at the dance, me and my little man Mason went out on a date of our own! We went to dinner and stopped at Toys R Us to birthday shop for Leah! We both got to spend quality one-on-one time with the kids.














No comments:

Post a Comment