If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Lights!

I follow "Fox News Chicago" on FaceBook and they did a story about a house in Bolingbrook that decorates to the extremes every year. They have over 80,000 lights on their home and each year invites the public to see their display. They've since turned it into a charity fund-raising initiative. Anyways, Fox News reported that they were going to be at the house for the official "Lighting Ceremony" that evening and everyone was invited to attend. We figured that since we were so close, we'd go check it out. All I can is....WOW! Leah was in awe and I loved seeing the excitement in her eyes. She then asked why we don't do lights like that. :) I haven't really been in the Christmas spirit, but this definitely helped!








No comments:

Post a Comment