If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mom's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mom's out there! I miss my mom dearly and wish she could have been here to celebrate today. Rob and Leah did make me feel very special today though! I woke up to a dozen roses and a Vera Wang 'Princess' perfume set. It is my favorite! Rob took Leah out for the morning to run some errands so I got some time to myself! When they got back, we got ready to head out for a Mother's Day lunch at Carlucci's.
A smile that is a little over the top :)
Me 28 weeks pregnant today!
We were not successful in getting a good picture of Leah and Mommy
Lunch was yummy! They had a special Mothers Day menu that consisted of a three course meal. I had a caprese salad, pork loin and cheesecake for dessert! While we were eating, an older woman stopped by our table and told us what a cute little 'boy' we had! Ha! Oh well! After lunch we stopped at Buy Buy Baby and knocked out several more items off our 'Mason' list! I feel better that we are starting to make some progress on the things we need for him. We are hoping to start doing his room soon. I remember as soon as we found out Leah was a girl, we had her room done the following weekend! We are not quite on the ball this go around! I did order some stuff off of etsy this weekend too for his room. It will eventually come together! While we were at Buy Buy Baby, they had one of those pink cars that have a handle for the parent to push. Leah has wanted one for a long time and she wanted to sit in it and have her daddy push her around the store. Of course her dad is a sucker and had to get it for her!

After Buy Buy Baby, we stopped at the mall and then headed home. It was such a beautiful day, we decided to head to the park (of course, after Rob put together Leah's new car). Overall, it was a nice relaxing day with my family!
Leah yelling "No more pictures MOM"


No comments:

Post a Comment