If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Heart Day!

This Valentine’s Day, Daddy is away on business. He left early this morning but will be back tomorrow (just a short two day trip). Rob has been traveling a lot lately. I told him he needed to be sure he was going to be home on his daughter’s birthday (2/16)! This morning, when we came down stairs, there were red roses waiting for Mommy! Leah had a special Valentine’s Day donut for breakfast and she opened up her little Valentine’s Day present. We found her the “cutest” Minnie Mouse shirt and matching skirt – I had to get it for her! She got a few other treats too!
This past Saturday we attempted to do “Valentine’s Day” pictures. Leah was so uncooperative and clung to my hip almost the entire time. She would not crack a smile and was being so stubborn. I hope pictures get easier as she gets older! Here are some pictures from her shoot – as you can see, she was not a happy girl......



Of course, as soon as we got home, she was ALL smiles – running around the house acting so goofy. She still had her cute outfit on so I decided to whip out my camera and try to capture some pictures on my own.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment