If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Friday, June 10, 2011

So much effort!

Ugh – I am frustrated. I’ve been doing SO good lately. Exercising almost everyday, keeping my daily calorie intake under 1500 and following my weight watchers plan. I know they say you shouldn’t weigh yourself everyday, but sometimes I can’t help it. I also know that you can’t expect to lose weight too quickly. I am down another two pounds, but I was kind of hoping for more (considering all of the effort I have put forth). We’ve been trying several new healthy recipes and it actually has been fun. I love to cook. I’ve been tempted with things I shouldn’t eat and have been able to fight them off! Sweets are usually my weakness. I bought some of the Smart Ones desserts. They are only 4 points and satisfy my sweet tooth. We are meeting with the dietician early next week.

We had girl’s dinner earlier in the week and I was nervous that I was going to over-indulge and throw myself off track. Luckily, we went out for Sushi and I was able to get 2 California Rolls and a salad. It was perfect. It filled me up and didn’t kill my “points” for the day. I did avoid alcohol but I set myself up for the “prego” questions. No – I am not pregnant! Ha! My girlfriend can be very observant so I guess there won’t be any hiding it when I actually am!

It is my goal to be down at least 15 pounds by the time we go on vacation. So that means I have just over a month and a half to get down to business! We haven’t booked anything yet, but are leaning towards Puerto Vallarta or Riviera Maya and would like to have something booked in the next week. Does anyone have any recommendations? I know I will have some serious anxiety leaving Leah at home. I will miss her like crazy and constantly worry about her, but Rob and I need to get away! It will be like our second honeymoon since we had found out I was “expecting” on our actual honeymoon. Plus, it will probably be the last vacation we’ll be able to take alone for a very long time!

On a funny, note, we have a Justin Bieber fan in the house! Leah is so cute. She loves that song. She dances when she hears it and sings “Baby, Baby, Baby.” I’ve attempted to record her doing it, but we all know how that works out! She’s not good on the spot. My daycare got a good clip of her doing it, so maybe I’ll ask her to share!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment