If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween Party #2

Leah just started kindergarten this year and has made many new friends (and kept her old ones too). I thought it would be a great idea to host a 2nd Halloween party with her school friends and their mom’s. I figured it would good opportunity to get to know other moms (and even to get to know the mom’s right here in my subdivision). The weather was much nicer on Sunday than it had been the day prior. It was actually perfect! The sun made it feel warmer than it actually was outside so we were able to be out there the majority of the time. I kept the bounce house for another day and made a few more goodies to eat. For this party, I had about 8 moms over and about 15 kids. It was so much fun! What a fun group of moms and a great group of kids!

 Some of the Moms
 Mason's other costume - Ninja Mason!

 Girlfriends! Ky, Leah and Laney

 Most of the kids!
 Being silly!
 Best Buds!
 A cake to celebrate Halloween....but also my neighbor Jill's Birthday
 Leah and her bestie
 Singing to Jill


 More kids!
 T, Leah and Laney
 Silly guy!
These two!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment