If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Monday, December 21, 2015

Dad's 65th Birthday

My dad turned 65 on December 17th. My brother and I knew that we wanted to do something for him to celebrate this big milestone. We decided to throw a Bears themed birthday party at Gelsosomo's in downtown Lemont. It is one of our favorite pizza places (next to Papa's of course)! On Sunday, December 20th there was a Bears game on at noon, so that is when the party kicked off! It was a great day with pizza, drinks, football squares, cake and family fun! There were three parties going on that day so the restaurant was closed for the private parties. We had a whole section all to ourselves. The stomach flu happened to be going around that weekend, so a few of our family members had to miss the festivities. We hope my dad had a wonderful birthday! Happy 65th Dad!

 Me, Dad and Jeff
The Zettek Family
Me and my Bro
 Rob and the kids
 The cake!
 Make a wish Papa
 Me and my munchkins
 A fun sign I ordered for my dad
 Cousins
 Leah and Annabelle
 The Alvarez Family
 Jessica, Maryann, and Dad
 Leah and Mason
 The Dawson Family



No comments:

Post a Comment