If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Friday, October 2, 2015

Family Pictures 2015

A few weeks ago, we had our family pictures taken. We do pictures every year. I think the reason I do them so often is because growing up, we rarely had our pictures taken as a family. I think I may have 1 or 2 (professional) pictures of me, my mom, dad and brother all together. To make up for it, I put my kids through the ringer every year to make sure we have great family photos! LOL.

For the past several years we've been using Rose Alene Photography and I absolutely adore her! She is so wonderful with my kids and she always exceeds my expectations with the pictures. I first used Rose when Mason was born and she came to our house for a family session. I continued to use her year after year. This was our 4th session with her. As usual, I was extremely pleased with what she captured! Seriously....if you need a photographer...I highly recommend her! I even got my brother and family setup with her too!

Here are a few pics from our session! We went to Eaton Preserve in Plainfield. It was perfect!



































No comments:

Post a Comment