If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Leah Graduates Preschool

Four year old preschool flew by and Leah had a great year! She had a very small class this year, but made great friends with each of them. She did have one other girl in her class, but for the most part it was all boys. At first, I was upset there weren't more girls, but I think it's been good for her - she's become more assertive. Leah learned a lot this year and had fun too! We still have a lot of work to do this summer, but she is on a good track!

Preschool graduation was on a Friday night. We lucked out because the weather was perfect. It was held outside at Settlers Park in Plainfield. They had a cute little program, where each of the classes sang two different songs and then they were presented with their diplomas. When their name was called, they also announced what the child wanted to be when they grow up. To my surprise, my sweet little girl wants to be a Dentist! I'll take it! :) Although she'll miss her friends at Great Adventures, she is really excited for Kindergarten!
Preschool graduation
First Day of Preschool! 



 Walking up to the stage
 Performing
 Getting her diploma
 My little graduate
 Someone was bored!
 Red Room Friends
 One of Leah's Teachers
 My Girl!
Leah and her preschool BFF - Laney Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment