If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Leah's Step-up Program at Preschool

I can't believe three year old preschool has come to an end for Leah! She definitely loved school and made many new friends. She enjoyed learning and grew attached to her teachers, Ms. Deb and Ms. Julee. I loved being able to parent-help a few times during the year too. It was great being able to meet all of the kids and interact with them. I have many of Leah's projects and special creations saved in her memory box. It will be fun to go through them all when she is a bit older.

To celebrate finishing up the year, there was a 'step-up' program held at Settlers Park in Plainfield. The kids walked up to the stage and had a few songs prepared. It was very cute. Each child was then recognized individually and received a certificate of completion. Leah was so proud and I was definitely proud of her too. Unfortunately, during the ceremony we received the sad news that Rob's grandma passed away. We had to leave the program early and met his family at the hospital to say good-bye. We didn't get the opportunity to do pictures after the step-up event.  Overall, I am so proud of my little for having a great year at Great Adventures Preschool! I am sure she'll enjoy summer break, but will be ready for 4 year old preschool in the fall! She will start going 3 days a week. My little girl is growing up (tear)!!
 All ready for the program!
 Me and my girl
 Leah and her daddy
Flowers to celebrate
 Walking to the stage




 Leah and her classmates
 Getting ready to sing!
 Leah and her good friend Laney
 Leah receiving her certificate, waiving to her family

So proud of her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment