If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Family Pictures 2014

I love getting our family pictures done and try to stay on top of it every year. I especially love the photographer we use - Rose Alene Photography! She is the best. She is great with the kids and always manages to get a lot of good shots (even when in reality the kids may not have been cooperating)! We've used Rose three times now and I've been highly satisfied each time. This year, we decided to go to Cantigny in Wheaton. It was the perfect place, with many good spots to snap a few pics. I loved how the pictures turned out! We had them done in May and it wasn't quite warm outside, but at least it didn't rain.


























No comments:

Post a Comment