If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Friday, April 18, 2014

MIA.....on the blog!

Oh my goodness.....how has it been over two months since I've posted on my little corner of the web?!? I can't believe how quickly time is moving! I certainly would love to post more often, but when I actually get a free minute to sit down, the blog hasn't made it to the top of my priority list. I've started a handful of posts, but then have gotten distracted and never finished them. Going forward, I am going to try and be a little better at updating my little online space!

I've been pretty busy at work and at home. Work has been hectic. With my new role, I now spend part of my time working from our office in the city, so splitting my time has been a little challenging! The kids also keep me on my toes. It's been a long time since I've posted updates on Leah and Mason! Both of them are doing great! My little man is getting so big! I've been such a busy mom that his 18 month check-up slipped right past me (he is 21 months old now). Whoops! I scheduled the appointment for next week. So, at this point I have no idea what any of his stats are, but I can tell you he is growing like a weed. He makes me laugh with his sweet personality. He has a HUGE vocabulary and probably says well over 200 words, if not more. He repeats or attempts to repeat everything you say. He puts words together in sentences and loves to sing! We were in the car the other day and he belted out "Hey Brother" (the Avicci song) when it came on the radio. It sounded more like Ayyyyyyye Brudda. It was so cute and made me smile. He loves Despicable Me and Frozen. Mason and Leah are the best of friends. When Mason wakes up in the morning, the first thing he usually asks for is his big sis Leah. They play together so good - I love it!  Leah has been doing well too! She is almost finished with her first year of preschool! Wow - that went fast. Next year, she'll start going three days a week. Before you know it, she'll be starting kindergarten!
 Best Friends!
 Love when they hold hands on their own!
Brother and Sister Love!
 Mason took his first selfie!
 Princess Leah!
 My funny tacos!
 She is so sweet!
Playing outside in his jammies!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment