If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Saturday, April 19, 2014

GNO - Pinots Palette

Friday night we had a super fun girls night out at Pinot's Palette! It was something different to do and everyone enjoyed themselves! What I love about these types of places is that you don't have to have any artistic talent and your painting still comes out looking good!

Pinot's Palette opened late last year, but it was my first time there. I've done another wine/painting party before and this one was just as fun. The instructor walks you step by step on what to do. They have the music playing loud and you can sip on a cocktail. It's such a great concept. I'd do it again! Thanks Melissa, Kelly and Michelle for a fun night!


No comments:

Post a Comment