If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Pics

On Sunday, I had an appointment scheduled for a spring mini session with Jennifer Marie Photography. It's been a while since I've gotten pictures of the kids so I was excited to get them dressed up in the spring clothes and capture some good pics. Well....that didn't quite happen. Mr. Mase was an uncooperative little guy. Prior to leaving, he was all smiles but the moment we got there he froze up. He wanted me to hold him and did not want to get his pictures taken. No smiles. Not one!! I'd sit him down and he would get up. It was very frustrating. Leah did great and I was so proud of her! Of course as soon as we got in the car, Mason smiled for me. Argh! We are doing family pictures next month, so hopefully I have better luck!

 Leah and Mase before leaving to go to the photo shoot.
 Such a happy guy.....before the appt.
 Little stinker AFTER the appointment. He was SO uncooperative.

Here is what we were able to get........there are a few of Leah that I love! 












No comments:

Post a Comment