If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Monday, March 25, 2013

Family Day at the Circus

A few weeks ago on the way to daycare, Leah heard a commercial on the radio for the circus (I wasn't quite paying attention to it). As soon as she heard it, she immediately decided that we had to go. I didn't even know there was a circus anywhere around here. She must have asked me 5 times if we could go. When I got home from work that day, I googled it to find out where it was. It was a smaller show at the Sears Center in Hoffman Estates. They actually had a promotion going on for a buy one get one free deal. I was able to get 4 tickets for a reasonable price. They turned out to be in the front row too so we were pretty excited.

This past Sunday, the big day finally arrived. Leah told everyone that she was going to circus. I haven't been to a circus in years and wasn't quite sure what to expect. Overall, it was fun. Leah had a good time. Everything is rid...ic...ulosuly priced! All of the kids had these flashing, glowing, light sticks. Leah had to have one too. $15 gone. At the next stop she begged me for cotton candy (which she has never had before). She took one bite and told me it was gross and she didn't like it. Glad I spent $6 on it for her! :) We also got some food which was just crazy expensive. The show was pretty long. After almost 2 hours, they broke for an intermission. Both kids were still doing great, but we decided to head home to avoid the crowds getting out of there. I am glad the kids had fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment