If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter Pictures

I was not on the ball this year and was too late to schedule Easter mini's with the photographer we used for our Christmas mini's. By the time I reached out, all of the open slots were filled. My friend had just had family pictures taken by a different photographer and told me that she was doing Easter mini's too. I contacted her and was able to schedule an appointment. I always have high expectations for how they will turn out and am always usually let down. Mason did great and was smiling away - even though not all of the pictures captured that. Leah was pretty uncooperative. She was SOO shy and just wanted me to hold her. I was pretty disappointed in her behavior. It wasn't until the very end that she warmed up. We are going to do family pictures over the summer, so hopefully everyone gets their act together by then!

Well - here are all of the pictures....the good and the bad!


Typical Leah fashion...being shy and biting her nails.











No comments:

Post a Comment