If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Sunday, August 12, 2012

WW Starts Tomorrow

I had joined Weight Watchers (online) after I had Leah and had some success with it. I decided that I am going to give it another try. I really like the program and it is pretty easy to follow (for the most part), as long as I commit to follow it. They have an app for the iPhone, which makes it convenient to track and log my points.


Luckily, I didn't gain as much weight as I did when I was pregnant with Leah, but I definitely still have several LB's I need to shed! I gained 50 lbs this time with Mason, but over the past couple weeks 40 of them have dropped off. (I think a lot of it was water weight. I had TONS of swelling and developed preclampsia towards the end of my pregnancy). Even though I am only 10 lbs above my pre-pregnancy weight, my clothes are not fitting how I would like them to fit. I think some of my weight has shifted to other areas of my body - ugh! I definitely need to fit back into my clothes by the time I go back to work. I refuse to buy new clothes that are a size bigger. (If I had to buy a size smaller, I would be happy, ha!)

Once I get the all-clear from my doctor in a few weeks, I hope that I can start making it back to the gym. Also, I bought a Groupon for 20 Zumba classes in Plainfield. I've never done Zumba, but I think it is something that I would like. Some of my friends have done it and have said they enjoy it. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment