If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happy One Month Birthday, Monkey!

Our little Mase Man turned one month old today! It seems like he was just born yesterday! Mason's doctor said it wasn't necessary to bring him in for a 1 month checkup since he did great at his 2 week appointment (so he won't go back until his 2 month well baby visit). At one month old, Mason weighs 8.5 lbs. I'm not sure of his length. I'll have to have the doctor measure him at the next appointment. He drinks 4 ounces of formula at each feeding and is in a size 1 diaper. We haven't gotten the whole nighttime sleeping routine down yet, but have definitely shown improvement over the past 3 nights. He has been more consistent, waking up twice during the night after 4 hour stretches of sleep. I hope we are on our way to sleeping through the night!

Mason has been an amazing addition to our family and it feels like he has always been here. He is sweet and loves to be held. He has already developed a little personality. He 'grunts' when he is upset or wants something. He is a bit more vocal than Leah ever was when she was his age! It's interesting to see how different (and similar) Leah and Mason are to each other. While I knew it wouldn't be super easy transitioning from one child to two, it has been a pretty smooth ride. I am enjoying every minute with my babies!

We love our little Mason! Happy One Month!!



No comments:

Post a Comment