If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Today was a long day but really gave us an opportunity to remember everything we are thankful for. I am grateful for my amazing sweet daughter and my wonderful husband. Both bring me such joy every single day. I can't even begin to imagine my life without them. I am thankful for all of my family (especially my Dad) and friends. We are very blessed and need to remember it every day. I am definitely missing my mom today. It is our first Thanksgiving without her. I hope she had a great Thanksgiving feast up in heaven.

We spent Thanksgiving over at my brother's. It was low key and just perfect. Leah and Annabelle spent time playing together and it was very sweet. We had a great meal and I am still stuffed! We came home and I put on my pj's and cuddled up on the couch with Leah while Rob got ready to fight the crowds with his brothers for Black Friday! Rob is a nut and does this every year! Last year, he left around 7:00 pm and didn't come home until 6:00 in the morning. This does not sound appealing to me at all! I plan to shop tomorrow, but at a reasonable time. There were a few deals we saw, but nothing that made me feel compelled to spend my evening waiting in long lines, luckily Rob is into doing this. I am much more content all cozy with my little lady. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am looking forward to putting up our tree, shopping and family time this weekend!
Leah is not very cooperative these days with pictures
Sweet Annabelle
Leah was pooped after all of the playing

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Lori! Hope you guys are enjoying the rest of your weekend! Leah's outfit is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete