If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Mason's Super Hero Celebration - 3rd Birthday

My little boy Mason turned 3 on July 14th! I can't believe he is three already - I want to keep him my  baby forever. Mason has gotten so big over the past year and I am one proud mom. He is the sweetest, most lovable and cool little guy I know. He does have his whining moments, but overall, he is such a good boy. We celebrated his big day this past weekend on July 11th. This kid has a serious super hero addiction, so picking a theme this year was pretty easy! It was a lot of fun planning his party and was pretty happy with the end result....with the exception of the weather! The weather was up and down all week and the day before the party it was only showing 20% of rain. However, by the next day, it was showing 100% of rain right at party time! Argh. It was accurate and rained. However, it wasn't a horrible rain - it was on and off. We did set up two tents, which helped. I hope everyone had a great time! Mason - I love you to the moon and back and hope you have a fantastic year. I can't wait to see what is in store for you!
 
I found these cute superhero invitations online at Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/listing/190648752/5x7-superhero-birthday-invitation?ref=favs_view_10
 

I also found his birthday shirt online too at an Etsy shop -


The goodie bags - handmade by me with graphics from Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/shop/armcarthur
My sweet birthday boy! All ready for his party!
Mase and his life-size Spider-Man balloon!
Leah and Spider-Man
I have the best kids!!
They love each other so much!
Me and my girl - the birthday boy wouldn't take a picture with me. 
Rob and Spider-Man

Superhero Decor
All of Mason's guys helped with the decorations!

Superhero capes for everyone! They were on the fence until the rain came. Also found these on Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/listing/220352713/big-pack-of-superhero-capes-free?ref=shop_home_active_1
I tried a new bakery in Lockport called Cakes XO - I loved it and will order again!
Superhero cookies from Cakes XO too!
Superhero Cupcakes too from Cakes XO. 
Of course we needed a Spider-Man bounce house!
Bag Game - One of my coworkers made this for his son's superhero birthday and passed it along to me for Mason's birthday
Photo booth back drop 
Snack Tower from Oriental Trading
Had to move the capes to the garage since the rain came.
Leah getting the photo booth ready for the party!
Mase and his brother Brandon
Mason, Dani and Brandon
Avery and Mason
Jack, Emma, Leah and Mason
Little Alyssa!
Aunt Carol and cousin Lauren!
Getting use out of the photo props! Mason, Lauren and Leah
Me and Jaime
JZ, Alyssa and Leah
BFF's - Leah and Annabelle
Birthday Boy!!
Look who showed up??! Spider-Man!
Superhero training in progress!
Patti and sweet Alexa!
Potter and Brian
Mason and Spider-Man
Papa being a good sport!

Spider-Man and Annabelle
Aunt Carol and Spider-Man!
Spider-Man, Mason and Brandon!

Sweet Bella!
Brooke and Bren!
Cupcake tower from Oriental Trading
Hulk SMASH!!!
Avery and Hulk!
The cake again...
Getting ready for everyone to sing happy birthday!
Make a wish sweet boy!!

Kenadie and Liberty
Me, JZ and Dad
Girlfriends
Superhero Girlfriends!
Jaime and Jack!
Hulk DAD
Family Jello Shots
Papa and his girl!
Leah and the bounce house!
The Alvarez Family
Superhero Training Certificate
 
 
Thank you to everyone for celebrating my little man's special day! He had so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment