If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Friday, November 22, 2013

Mom's Night Out - Pink Concert

This week I went with a group of ladies to go to see Pink at the Allstate Arena! It was such a fun mom's night out! We got tickets a few months ago and arranged to have a limo pick us up. We met over at my neighbor's house for some "pink drinks" and food before leaving for the concert. Pink puts on an amazing show and I would definitely go see her again! It was very entertaining. I also happened to run into my friend Kathryn! The only downfall was the show was on a Wednesday. It was a tough day at work on Thursday since we got home so late. This momma isn't used to staying up so late!
All of the ladies
 Me, Melissa and Laura
 Pink Drinks
 Shots in the limo
Mom's gone wild!
Look who I found!? My dear friend Kat!

No comments:

Post a Comment