If you are reading my blog, please show me some support and become a "Follower." It's easy, just click on "Join this Site."

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Momma's out there! I am blessed to have two little munchkins that call me mom. I have unconditional love for them and my heart feels like it is going to burst because I love them to pieces. I want nothing but the best for them. Although at times they may drive me crazy, I could never imagine my life without my little Leah and Mason. They make my job as a mom SO worth it! 


Today, my family made me feel like a queen. Rob told me I could sleep in and he would take care of the morning routine. Go figure, I was the first one up in the house! Leah and Rob brought me breakfast in bed - chocolate chip pancakes, a banana and a diet coke. They let me lay in bad and not worry about anything! They showered me with gifts! I got new perfume, a cute top and a pair of sandals. Rob did all of the grocery shopping to (usually I always do it on Sunday mornings). It was nice to just relax. We went to lunch with my dad. We just went to a local bar and grill. This momma didn't need anything fancy. They had complimentary mimosas for Mom's. Lunch was great! 

Later, we came home and Rob was going to take care of the yard work. While he was mowing the lawn, I decided to go visit my mom with Mason. The cemetery was quite crowded. Its been just over two years since my mom's been gone and I still think about her everyday. I wish she could be here with my kids. I miss her so much but I know she's watching over us. Later on in the afternoon we stopped over by Rob's mom's house to wish her a happy Mother's Day.

Overall, it was a great day and I love my family so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment